David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO company that is looking to recruit a French speaking Customer Care Representative to join their Debrecen or Poznan office.
Position: Customer Care Representative
Location: Debrecen, Hungary OR Poznan, Poland
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to customers queries in timely and efficient manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Communicate with customers using various channels
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Able to identify when the issue should be re-assigned to another department or more senior representative
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints, and in line with internal procedures
- Maintain and update all job-related administrative forms
- Keep up-to-date with product manuals and be able to advise customers of appropriate options/solutions.
- Native/fluent in French, both oral and written. Fluent level of English (B2)
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication skills with solid negotiating skills
- Resourceful and stress resilient personality that can adapt and remain calm in all situations
- Comfortable communicating using various channels (telephone, email, social media, etc).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision and in timely manner
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time
- Previous experience in Customer support roles will be considered as an advantage
- Customer oriented role experience will be considered as an advantage
- Academic degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.