David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO company that is looking to recruit a French speaking Inside Sales Representative for their Benalmádena office.
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Benalmádena, Spain
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary + bonuses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist a pre-defined list of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) in developing, publishing and increasing sales of applications built on cloud platforms as part of the company's Digital Sales ISV Success Program
- Be a focal point for delivering strong first impression and setting strong foundations for long term relationships with partners
- Identify and establish reason for call talk track (designed for consistent repeatable operation)
- Focus on offering specific to target audience
- Conduct outreach cadence on structured multi-channel (call, email, social media)
- Monitor closely and continuously customers of the company as well as prospects in order deliver an outstanding customer engagement experience
- Highlight competitive offers & solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Gather feedback from customers and communicate it back to the business
- Excel in meeting specific targets for ISV Onboarding, ISV Activation, ISV Nurturing & Monthly Engagement, Numbers of ISVs in Publish & Grow stages, Numbers of activities completed within 48 business hours SLA of assignment and finally, ISV Marketplace Publications.
- Native/fluent in French, verbal and written. Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, IT, Marketing or any relevant field
- Previous experience in sales and marketing experience, account management within the IT industry is essential
- Excellent sales skills with a familiarity with modern selling techniques
- Demonstrated experience of consistently executing core messaging strategy and who can collaborate effectively with decision makers, establishing clear next steps
- Ability to accurately to report on all call outcomes and notes
- In-depth knowledge and sound understanding of industry with an ability to deliver solutions
- Full working proficiency with tools such as Outlook, O365 & web conferencing tools as well as prior experience using CRM system is essential
- Strong understanding and passion for cloud technologies & a "thinking outside of the box approach" to work
- Excellent communication skills and use of professional business language.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Various Employee benefits.