David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading software development & testing services company that is looking to recruit a German speaking Project Management Officer to join their team in Bern.
Position: Project Management Officer
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle and deliver project management-related tasks on request by our Systems and Customer
- Assist in taking charge of team members leadership as well as manage issues related to the overall management of projects & sub-projects
- Initiate new employees with the overall project management (project introduction, introducing project employees, requesting access, explaining the filing structure, etc.)
- Oversee and execute main agendas and coordinate them with those of the management, the customer & the other involved parties when necessary
- Develop, implement and monitor all to-do and pending lists as well as launch measures when needed
- Manage a main email inbox which includes triage and distribution of information to the appropriate recipients
- Develop and deliver meetings and workshops as well as its associated activities such as taking minutes (technical support, etc.) & providing follow-up support (list of Action Items, consultation on minutes, delivery of documents, etc.).
- Process and use specific project-related documents during workshops and meetings such as participant lists, agenda, advance documents, premises, invitations, presentation infrastructure, access and entry management, catering, etc.
- Arrange, manage and archive project documents both electronically and in a hard copy form
- Prepare and compile all relevant project information for various target groups.
- Native/fluent in German (C1) (ideally Swiss German), both verbally and written & fluency in English (C1
- Bachelor degree in Electronics, Mechanics or System engineering, etc.
- In-depth experience in Project Management & Project Office is essential
- Proven track record of delivering successfully multiple projects
- Previous experience in Engineering or System Engineering is preferred
- Prior work experience with the Swiss Army is essential
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and managing complexed Systems Delivery events
- Prior practice or change management is required
- Deep understanding of all Project Management tools
- Proven ability to organise meetings, develop protocols ans chase action items
- Knowledge and practice of subcontractor management & material management
- Strong understanding of production and processes linked to project management such as creating check lists, tracing action items, following procedures & keeping the IT Systems up-to-date
- Excellent soft skills with ability to convey conflicts into resolution
- Resilient and can-do attitude and who can maintain their position with someone who disagree and who is not too gentle.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.