David Kennedy Recruitment is working with leading global provider of player support, quality assurance, localization, engineering and audio production services to the games industry, who is currently looking to hire a Localization QA Director in Spain.
Position: Localization QA Director
Location: Spain (Remote)
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyse and determine resource requirements to support current LQA needs
- Develop a strategic plan to forecast and address future LQA needs
- Implement and manage of global LQA operations to reach organisational goals.
- Manage daily client deliverables and the revenue achievable
- Evaluate, assess, and address any skill gap needs for our LQA team
- Prepare and review proposals based on RFPs and RFIs from new clients
- Ensure that processes, documentation followed business and third-party audit compliance
- Develop & improve the standards for success across the test organisations
- Act a single point of contact for the Client, share business information internally & manage client deliverables and revenue streams
- Collaborate with sales for new business proposals & increase profitability on each account
- Develop the LQA management teams to enable them to strive by providing staffing, training, and technical support
- Oversee the maintenance, implementation, and auditing of all processes.
- Previous experience in games LQA testing, ideally in an outsourced environment
- Proven experience of managing teams across multiple functions, projects, and locations with strong leadership skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across the organisation; including Executives, Sales, Support Functions and with global and local stakeholders
- Strong experience of collaborating with clients and/or external testing services, overseeing the end-to-end process of RFP reviews, contract negotiations and building the support structure tailored for varied and scaling needs.
- Ability to manage workload for him/herself and subordinates, in very dynamic environment
- Proven people leader that can drive change and inspire team globally
- Data oriented and have experience using test automation systems as well as proactive approach to helping define usage and drive adoption.
- This role is open to candidates who have a strong people and operational management experience background.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Full remote working arrangements.