David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Tech company that is looking to recruit Dutch speaking Backoffice Scheduler/Administrator for their Lisbon office.
Position: Backoffice Scheduler/Administrator
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and balance stakeholder call activity and the workload of external Service Providers, utilizing internal database systems
- Identify barriers that limit the working capacity of external Service Providers and communicate with field management to implement fixes to service issues
- Contact stakeholders and their dedicated support service teams, to negotiate the best possible arrival time for Service Providers to complete necessary product maintenance
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external Service Providers and Field Managers, to meet and exceed field metrics
- Implement and meet established cost targets, through negotiating with stakeholders and ensuring strict process compliance of all other KPIs.
- Native/fluent in Dutch, both oral and written. Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- Minimum 1 year experience working in customer support or client facing roles
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and persuade
- Comfortable communicating using various channels (telephone, email, chat)
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision and in timely manner
- Analytical mindset with great critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- High School Diploma is required. College degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.
- Health and Life insurance
- Meal allowance.