David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading financial services company who are looking to recruit IT Manager for their Limassol office.
Position: IT Manager
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain essential IT operations (operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware)
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer science or related field
- 2-3 years experience in IT support roles with proved team lead experience
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Experience or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems)
- Up-to-date with current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills, and performance
- Be part of a dynamic international team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.