David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Telecommunications company who are looking to recruit German speaking Field Service Specialist to join their team.
Position: Field Service Specialist
Location: Remote, Germany
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validate sites together with other internal departments
- Plan & coordinate of site visits with landlords/municipalities
- Train new hires on Field Services procedures
- Plan & coordinate site inspections with landlords, municipalities and partner construction companies
- Plan the most efficient routing to save time & costs
- Execute site visits (on site photos, access inspection, evaluate access for trucks/crane) including accompanying documentation
- Meet with landlords/municipalities, and answer site acquisition process related questions
- Execution of BTB's, meeting with all involved parties onsite.
- Native level German, both oral and written. Fluent in English
- Previous B2B sales experience will be considered as an advantage
- Great communicator with highly developed negotiation skills
- Comfortable using various channels to communicate with the clients, and in particular, over the phone
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Minimum High school qualification. A college degree will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision and in timely manner
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time
- Valid driving license and ability & willingness to travel.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.