David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO consultancy who is seeking to onboard Ukrainian speaking Interpreter to join their team.
Location: Remote, Portugal
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Render correct concepts and meanings between Ukrainian and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another
- Uphold the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages;
- Provide strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation
- Follow instructions of Customers, manage the flow of the call and avoids taking over the call
- Understand protocol and terminology at the customer service level in the following industries: Insurance, Legal, Medicine (General and Forensic).
- Native/fluent level Ukrainian, both oral and written. Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- High School Diploma (mandatory)
- Education in languages/translation/interpretation or related fields will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent listening, retention and note-taking skills
- Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication
- Ability to concentrate, stay detached from the conversation, and always remain neutral and objective
- Reliable, autonomous and highly disciplined
- Confident and organized
- Time management skills with maximum responsibility
- Ability to work with performance goals
- In case of successful hiring you are requested to pick up company equipment from one of the following office locations: Lisbon, Porto or Covilhã.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Work from home
- Private medical insurance.