David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO company that is looking to recruit Voice and Accent Trainer for their Manila office.
Position: Voice and Accent Trainer
Location: Manila, Philippines
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization, and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Establish and maintain favorable relationships with stakeholders, learners, and management
- Manage projects to achieve business objectives in a timely and accurate manner
- Use solid analytical and decision-making skills to assess account performance gaps and learner needs
- Conduct needs analysis, research, and create new training initiatives to strengthen the skill set of employees
- Design, develop, and create a variety of instructional materials and job aids in accordance with identified needs.
- Provide the necessary documentation and reporting for all classes facilitated
- Create relevant and valid assessments to effectively measure performance
- Facilitate learning using effective presentation, facilitation, and coaching
- Stimulate and sustain learner motivation and engagement in training and coaching
- Provide clarification and effective feedback to learners & supervisors as needed
- Evaluate and report on instructional and coaching effectiveness using a variety of measurement and reporting tools.
- Comply with established ethical, moral, and professional policies established in the organization
- Participate in QA Calibration Sessions
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that training programs are implemented effectively
- Complete all personal continuing education courses and aid in managing completion for the site
- Conduct client-specific training, as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Minuimum 2 years of working experience as Communications Trainer / Learning & Development in a contact centre environment
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Billing, and Technical Support will be considered as an advantage
- Must score at least C1 in the Language Assessment upon hiring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify communication skills gaps to help improve performance
- Knowledge to implement training projects
- Intelligently use and manage Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), or similar applications in G Suite
- Display strong reading comprehension, attention to detail, and typing skills (keyboarding skill 30 WPM, Accuracy of 90%)
- Demonstrate problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as contribute to cross-functional and global teams
- Show flexibility by being able to quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence by handling work under pressure effectively
- Flexible to work on a shifting schedule (24/7 support).
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Non-taxable allowances
- Extra remuneration for the night work
- And much more!