David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO company that is looking to recruit German speaking Customer Care Representative to join their team.
Position: Customer Care Representative
Location: Remote, France
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary + language bonuses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to customers queries in timely and efficient manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Communicate with customers using various channels
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Able to identify when the issue should be re-assigned to another department or more senior representative
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints, and in line with internal procedures
- Maintain and update all job-related administrative forms
- Keep up-to-date with product manuals and be able to advise customers of appropriate options/solutions.
- Native level German, both oral and written. Fluent in English
- French residency
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Comfortable communicating using various channels (telephone, email, social media, etc).
- Excellent communication skills with solid negotiating skills
- Resourceful and stress resilient personality that can adapt and remain calm in all situations
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision and in timely manner
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time
- Knowledge of automotive industry will be considered as an advantage
- Customer oriented role experience will be considered as an advantage
- Academic degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- 36 hours working week, from Monday – Friday (+1 Saturday per month)
- Up to 32 days of paid holidays per annum
- Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
- Remote work.