David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading BPO/outsourcing company who is seeking to onboard German speaking Customer Support Representative for their Barcelona office.
Position: Customer Support Representative
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers using various channels and respond to customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service/product
- Respond to customers queries in timely and efficient manner
- Provide optimal advice regarding various client queries
- Provide accurate product infromation
- Escalate and reroute the necessary matters & issues to departments in-charge
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality & results by giving guidance and meeting their individual needs
- Deliver a positive attitude towards the brand
- Maintain and update all job-related administrative forms.
- Native/fluent in German, both oral and written
- At least 6 months experience in Customer service roles will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication skills with ability to emphasize and drive the problem to solution
- Resourceful and stress resilient personality that can adapt and remain calm in all situations
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance /work from home allowance
- Location: The chance to apply for flexible working opportunities, either 100% in the office, 100% working from home or a hybrid solution after successful completion of your probationary period and depending on location.