David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Telecommunications company that is looking to recruit German speaking Admin / Project Control Specialist for their Hanover office.
Position: Admin / Project Control Specialist
Location: Hanover, Germany
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary + commissions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review lease agreements and enter corresponding information into database(s)
- Print sensitive contracts and ensure they're dispatched on time
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail whilst working under strict deadlines
- Maintain multiple databases and ensure they are up-to-date at any time given
- Liaise with other departments and external parties
- Meet and exceed targets set
- Ad-hoc duties, as assigned from the supervisor/manager.
- Native level German, both oral and written. Fluent in English
- Previous experience with data entry, quality control or handling contractual documentation is mandatory
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Analytical mindset with great problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Great time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Relocation package for international candiates
- Hybrid working model.