David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO consultancy who is seeking to onboard a Polish speaking IT Recruiter for their Polish team.
Position: IT Recruiter (Polish)
Location: Remote, Poland (candidate must be based in Krakow, Rsezsow or Lublin)
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in meetings with hiring managers to determine vacant tech-related positions and the preferred attributes for potential hires
- Write and post technical job descriptions, in coordination with the Hiring Managers
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals
- Review job requirements and employment applications to identify matching applicants
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in an appropriate secure location
- Evaluate existing and recommend new sources and methods for both active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Proven & Previous experience working within a digital agency/consultancy environment or digital technical/IT environment (high volume, across EMEA) ESSENTIAL
- Based in Poland (candidate must be based in Krakow, Rsezsow or Lublin)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Polish
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of MS Office package
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Sciences or Business Administration will be considered as an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to prioritize and plan the workload
- Sense of confidentiality.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills, and performance
- Pension plan
- Be part of a dynamic international team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies where each individual counts
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential with plethora of internal career opportunities
- A friendly and cozy workplace (table football, lounge corners, etc.).