David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Tech Consultancy who is seeking to onboard German speaking Order to Ship Analyst for their Lisbon office.
Position: Order to Ship Analyst
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contract creation, preparation and execution of contract termination and renewals
- Check expiry dates and validity of tax licenses/tax exception compliance
- Process disbursements towards rent/lease/commission payments and monitor contract utilization
- Bad debt management
- Create orders and manage change/corrections of the order as required and coordinate with other departments/stakeholders for order fulfilment
- Support product return process in cooperation with SMEs
- Support order related inquiries and service requests
- Attention to details with focus towards achieving set KPIs and in line with SLA
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Communicate with customers, upon request, using various channels (telephone, emails and chat)
- Create exceptional customer experience with focus on quality
- Ad-hoc requests, as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Native/fluent in German, both oral and written. Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- Previous role experience, is preferred (1-2 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or related field
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Working knowledge of SAP or any other ERP (Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.) is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills with abilities to emphasize, persuade and negotiate
- Well organized, resourceful and stress resilient personality that can adapt and remain calm in all situations
- Multitasking and ability to coordinate with multiple stake holders
- Comfortable communicating with the clients using various channels (telephone, email and chat)
- Analytical personality with attention for details
- Ability to perform independently, while being team player at the same time.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Private Health and Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Staff Canteen with varied food options.