David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading multinational technology business that is looking to recruit German-speaking Customer Support Agent for their offices in Lisbon.
Position: Customer Support Agent
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customers using various channels (telephone, email and chats)
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow
- Identify the issue the client is facing, troubleshoot and provide the solution
- Able to identify when the issue should be re-assigned to another department or more senior representative
- Collaborate with other specialists to solve or properly close help tickets
- Document each action taken and categorize cases and possible bugs, so that our engineering team can address them
- Maintain and update all job-related administrative forms.
- Native/fluent in German, both oral and written
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer support roles, ideally from contact centres
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Resourceful and stress resilient personality that can adapt and remain calm in all situations
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision and in timely manner
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Relocation package and assistance.