David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading business services company specializing in customer engagement and business performance, who is looking to recruit Operation Manager for their Spanish office.
Position: Operation Manager
Location: Extremadura region, Spain
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and maintain client related SLAs
- Revenue generation management
- Business reviews (conduct RCA on KPI’s; Prepare and present weekly, monthly business reviews)
- Establish and maintain relationships with client partners
- People management (capacity planning, attrition, employee escalations)
- Plan and assign work/tasks to subordinates
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports to review individual performance and performance of their assigned teams to propose improvements
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review information received from operational support functions and partner to define action plans that resolve issues and drive continuous improvement
- Implement best practices and over-deliver for clients and consistent performance
- Provide technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to resolve operational challenges
- Accountable for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees
- Attend business reviews with the client and deliver presentations when needed.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in operational and management roles
- At least 2 years of Progressive Management Experience will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both oral and written (upper-intermediate level, B2)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Proven experience of managing scaling teams
- Flexibility to work across multiple rotational shifts
- Previous working experience from Call centers will considered as advantage
- Professional and ethical demeanor with ability to take ownership on items and follow through completion
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan the workload both for him/her/itself and subordinates
- Ability to make decisions based on policies, procedures and business plan.
- Sense of confidentiality.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills, and performance
- Be part of a dynamic international team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.