David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Video Game publisher who is seeking to onboard bilingual German & English speaking Game Support Agents for their Newcastle upon Tyne office.
Position: Game Support Agent
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary + performance pay + access to back catalogue games etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide unparalleled customer service to the clients/players by troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the Company’s products and process throughout internal & external stakeholders communication
- Take ownership of an issue addressed and provide an exceptional player experience as measured through Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) and internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Support new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Native/fluent in German and English, both oral and written
- Particular restrictions apply due to pre settlement sponsorship criteria (enquire within)
- Computer literate with with the ability to adopt new knowledge quickly
- Keen user of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Discord
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to provide an excellent customer experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- In-depth knowledge of in-country gaming community and culture
- Analytical and detail-oriented personality
- Ability to absorb and troubleshoot technical issues
- Know how to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and as a part of the team
- Interest in gaming will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in customer support roles will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Multi-ownership shares scheme
- Private Medical and Life insurance, as well as Pension fund contributions
- Wellness benefits (gym, sports classes, etc.)
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.